SAS SUDISTO VINO, registered with the RCS De Paris under number 848 874 418 is responsible for processing the personal data of visitors to its websites.
Its priority is to use this data only to optimize the browsing and shopping experiences of its visitors.
1 / Data collection
• you are browsing one of the websites,
• you create an account,
• you create an account from a module linked to social networks,
• you subscribe to the newsletter,
• you receive promotional emails / newsletters
• you fill in your "newsletter preferences",
• you place a product in your favorites or in your alerts
• you buy a product,
• participate in a competition on one of the websites or on social networks,
• when you contact our customer service,
The SUDISTO VINO company collects the following data:
• your contact details including: title, surname, first name, date of birth, email, delivery and billing postal address,
• your account creation data including your password and unique user ID,
• your browsing data: connection times, browsing history, equipment and browser used, demographic information,
• your email openings and clicks on offers
• your preferences and consumption habits if you complete the qualification questionnaire entitled “My preferences”,
• commercial history and information relating to orders: dates, products and quantities ordered,
• other data provided by you to the After Sales Service,
In most cases we ask for your consent to perform these collections.
You can also use the history and cookie management tools of your web browser.
SUDISTO VINO also collects partner data such as updated information from our carriers on deliveries.
2 / Data processing and use
a- For the management of your orders
SUDISTO VINO's priority is to deliver the products ordered under the best conditions: we will use your contact details and any information provided to the after-sales service to send your products in the best conditions or resolve any incidents as quickly as possible.
This information will be kept in compliance with legal and regulatory obligations (invoicing, payments, disputes, etc.).
b- For a personalized navigation experience
These data allow us to improve and personalize your browsing experience on the various SUDISTO VINO websites by suggesting products corresponding to your tastes in certain areas such as for example the “Your personalized suggestions” area, optimizing the organization of the website. information and the various offers and by working on the ergonomics of these sites.
c- To send you the most relevant promotions and newsletters
We segment our offers according to the data and commercial history that concern you so that you receive only the offers that best suit your tastes.
d- To obtain statistics and overall navigation data
By aggregating the anonymized browsing data of all our visitors, we obtain trends that allow us to understand how to better organize information on the various SUDISTO VINO websites and streamline the browsing experience.
e- To optimize the relevance of our online promotional messages
Our advertising partners require part of the browsing data in order to broadcast our advertising messages only to contacts who have expressed an interest in the types of products marketed by SUDISTO VINO or who have already browsed on one of the company's websites.
3 / Conservation
Your personal information is kept as long as necessary for the processing listed above unless you request their erasure or modification (See point 6 / Rectification and deletion of data).
During the entire retention period of your data, we put in place all organizational, legal, software and technical means capable of ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal data, so as to prevent their erasure, damage or access by unauthorized third parties.
4 / Cookies
• a- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file saved on your computer when you browse a site. This file contains various information relating to your operating system, your navi manager and the terminal you use (computer, mobile, tablet). It can also record your IP address as well as your various interactions with the content of the SUDISTO VINO.com site and newsletters. Some cookies are necessary to access certain features of the site and others allow you, for example, to securely save your user data so that you do not have to re-enter them on your next visit.
• c- How to deactivate cookies?
1. 1- Disable cookies on Chrome
2. 2- Disable cookies on Internet Explorer (Microsoft)
3. 3- Disable cookies on Mozilla firefox
4. 4- Disable cookies on Safari
If you want to disable cookies in the Safari web browser, go to Preferences, then to the Privacy pane and choose to block cookies.
If you accept cookies in your browser, we and our partners may process your browsing information mentioned above. If you disable your cookies, you may not be able to use all of SUDISTO VINO's services (eg: your username and password will no longer be saved, your current baskets will no longer be saved, etc.) .
5 / Data sharing
SUDISTO VINO undertakes never to sell or rent your data or to give up access to it without your prior consent unless required to do so (legal obligation, fight against fraud, exercise of the rights of defense, etc.).
Personal data (name / first name / address / email ...) are transmitted only to our carriers to ensure the delivery of the goods in good conditions as well as to our payment partners.
Other data (such as browsing history, products viewed, etc.) are shared anonymously with partners subject to the general European regulations on the protection of personal data as well as the law on information technology and freedom. These partners are also contractually committed to respecting the confidentiality of your data.
• With our partners for Search Engine Marketing:
1. - Google Adwords (See their personal data protection charter here)
2. - Bing (See their personal data protection charter here)
• Social networks:
1. - Facebook (See their personal data protection charter here)
2. - Instagram: (See their personal data protection charter here)
3. - Twitter: (See their personal data protection charter here)
• Traffic and navigation analysis tools:
1. - Google analytics (See their personal data protection charter here)
• Sending partner of promotional and promotional emails on our site:
1. - (Mailjet: See their personal data protection charter here)
• Payment partner:
1. - MANGO PAY (See their Personal Data Protection Charter here)
1. - COLISSIMO (See their personal data protection charter here)
6 / Rectification and deletion of data
The personal information we collect is intended to better respond to your requests and process your orders. In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, you have the right to access, rectify and delete personal data concerning you and making subject to processing under the responsibility of SUDISTO VINO.
You can exercise this right by contacting our customer service department subject to the production of a valid proof of identity:
• by our contact form: https://www.winebnb.com/logement/fr/contact/creer
• by mail to: SUDISTO VINO 20 Rue Montmartre, 75001 PARIS - France
You can also unsubscribe at any time from the "Unsubscribe" link in each of our mailings.