How it works
Winebnb.com aims to become the largest international community of wine lovers by offering wine-related services all on a single platform.
The platform is based on a relationship between two key roles: the host and the customer.
The role of the host is to create a moment of conviviality for their customers, whether they're a wine professional, winemaker, or amateur hosting a tasting at home, on their vineyard, or in a public space.
Hosts can :
- Sell bottles from their private cellar to share with guests at home
- List tastings and tours for wine lovers around the world to discover and book
- Offer accommodations for wine-loving travelers, whether it's a private bedroom, apartment, or guest house
- Earn money while sharing their passion with others
Customers can :
- Taste great wines from private cellars, at tastings, and on tours
- Buy bottles hand selected by the Winebnb team
- Travel to vineyards, Châteaux and Estates, and distilleries, and learn about the process of making wines & spirits
- Stay at unique wine-related properties in some of the greatest growing regions in the world